Now that the semester is drawing to a close and it’s warming up (at least for the most part), I’ve picked up a UFO from last year, my springy/summery Ginger skirt.
I spent some time last weekend putting in another line of piping and attaching the waistband before getting a little stuck. The corners at the top of the zipper are already bulky, and the piping only adds to the problem. Much as I try to reduce the bulk in those corners, I still can’t get the finished edge that I’m looking for.
Once I’ve solved this problem, it shouldn’t be long before I can wear this skirt! I’ve noticed that my wardrobe has swayed towards mostly neutrals, so it will be nice to have a skirt in a fun-colored print.